Click Click =)

Monday, June 15, 2009

Addicted!!!!

IM ADDICTED
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO
FACEBOOK GAMES....

I think this facebook thing now is very popular and many many people is also addicted to the games...
e.g... my college frens...siblings... and who else huh???
the current games that i will open the moment my lappie is on is
.
.
.
*drool eye*
.
.
.
*drum roll*
.
.
.
RESTAURANT CITY
because, it will oni earn my POINTs if it is open and my employees are well feed and have got the enough energy to work...
im now in level 21...
and i need my ingredients to level up my menu...
next is
.
.
FARM TOWN...
this game I got many any neighbour, but im very very very lazy 2 visit all their farms...
but i keep them so that once in awhile when im too bored, then ill go n visit them and earn money + experience points...
im now the highest... 1st..
level 29..
My lecturer is competing wif me, but now he is in his hometown, so canot play.. hope his PUMPKINs dun die.. hehe
.
.
HAPPY FARM...
its a growing plant n selling it game...
u can steal other ppls plant if they not yet harvest and u can help ur frens to kill weeds,pesticides and water their plant...
its also a point earning game..

So my days are preety lame if my bf doesnt take me out, if i dun have class.. cz most of my frens are working in the morning...
oh yeah, shall post some photos here for the KOREA STONE BBQ (Ampang) which me n my college mates went on saturday after their MA class...

1 comment:

Richard Ling said...

many many many many many people are playing RC..

Click Click =)