Click Click =)

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Started...

My mum started with her 'told u not to eat salt and sour food, dont want to listen'
This is because i just bought sour mango and put salt into it... Lucky my dad not here, he will ask me 2 throw it away.. haha
Wad 2 do, they love me so much...

Went to c the homeopathy doctor cz im scared if my asthma will come back again and attack me. But lucky, he said not asthma, its just swollen lungs. Doctor said this is caused by dust. and then my lympha(duno how 2 spell, im not a bio student k) system oso got problem, he said arsenic, the same prob my patty had and now she's gone bcz of 2 much of pain in her stomach. arsenic is caused by food that is kept too long.
I wonder wad kinda TOO LONG food did i eat.... *thinking* No, no such food...
Duno lar, janji tak mati esok.. haha...

Gonna eat lunch now.. very very very hungry.... =P

No comments:

Click Click =)