Click Click =)

Friday, April 17, 2009

At Last..

Exam all finish d.. I've got 1 week break before my next sem starts and then assignments and exam AGAIN... hate this exam thingy...
Wonder why they dont let us take aany reference paper into the exam hall as when we start working, we wills till find other source to finish our task..not like we are gonna sit and find answer like what we do for exam...

Was angry last nite.. but no more, so decided 2 jus delete the post...

Will be going 2 melaka on the 25th until 27th with my frens.. then 1st may till 3rd may, might me going for a holiday wif my family.. duno where yet.. June holiday still not confirmed yet, cz running out of cash.. So see 1st LOR!!!!!... hehe...

Mr Siao LANG on tv channel NTV7 every wednesday 8 pm( or manyb 8.30??) is a program that teaches you MANDARIN.. So whoever who want 2 learn how 2 speak mandarin, i think u should watch it TOO..
I think 8.30pm cz 8pm is news rite?? hehe....

So now i jus wanna clear my mind and enjoy... dowan feel sad or angry with any1... wanna b happy and ENJOY...

Went for steamboat wif my family and bf... nice lar.. its in manjalara... try it... you will love it...

No comments:

Click Click =)