Click Click =)

Saturday, March 21, 2009

finger




































This is wad my finger looked lyk when o got my finger burnt wif a blue fire... DAMN HOT...
took ice and kept it numb but still pain...had 2 tahan lar.. wad 2 do.. lucky now okie d..
All this happened after enjoying in genting theme park, went 2 first word 2 meet up wif ma parents and saw this CNY carnival selling many2 things, and i saw this BOX (lighter) was as big as a card and i thought it was a box and inside got cards, and i saw aik, how come got part that looks lyk can put earphone, trying 2 open and i manage 2 push the side and there comes the fire..BLUE FIRE.. paling panas.. and i jus kept it back, din shout, jus 'ouch' pain.. lucky the next destinationt hey were heading 2 wad MCD, asked my sis 2 get me a cup of ice and jus stuffed my finger inside d cup but still pain... *sob sob*...

No comments:

Click Click =)