Click Click =)

Friday, February 6, 2009

TryIng 2 Change..

2day i jus realised, being nice is lyk asking ppl 2 step on u...
Jus realised my easy lifestyle got disturbed by so many third parties... mayb 2nd party, as ony me d ony 1 who leads my own life..
Having happy moment's means jealous by other ppl...
How come it came to a stage where i can't b myself anymore??
Y izit that i mus live up 2 other ppl's expectation??
Y mus i think abt what other ppl thing abt me??
My life has been so easy where i do what i want without thinking abt what ppl think abt me, cz im not interferaing other ppls life..
AM I HURTING U??
AM I DOING SUMTHING 2 HURT U??
DID I HURT U??
DID I TRY HURTING U??
Y have u 2 comment on everything i do?? and y do u lyk 2 do it behind my back???
can't tell it 2 me?? can't post the coment on my page urself??
cum on human, plss do not make me hate u...
im trying 2 b nice.. y wan make me hate u?? not nice lar...
y wan make me a bad person and complicate mylife...
gona jus 4get that u exist cz u r bad...
BAD PERSON.... *bing bang bomb* u r gone...
i 4got abt u ady..

now im gona b happy....
yeah.... gona have a drink and celebrate the missing of u....

No comments:

Click Click =)